A Fast food copycat recipe you can make at home
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. pickle juice
- 1 package Revol Greens® Romaine Twins
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (80/20)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 6 soft slider buns
- Dill pickle slices
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, sweet pickle relish, and pickle juice (just from jar!). Set aside.
- Thinly slice 1 head of the romaine lettuce and white onion. Reserve other head of lettuce to use in place of a bun.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper, just until combined, being careful to not over mix.
- Divide mixture into 6 pieces and shape each piece into a patty shape, about 3 inches in diameter. Make an indent in the middle with fingers to help prevent meat from puffing up in the center and place on a plate or small tray.
- Heat grill over medium high heat and grill sliders for about 3-4 minutes per side, until burgers reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Top with sliced cheese immediately and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spread burger sauce on bottom bun or lettuce leaf and top with chopped romaine. Add burger patty and top with onion and pickle slices and top bun or another lettuce leaf.
Makes 8 servings.