ENJOY A CLASSIC COBB SALAD WITH GREEN LEAF CRUNCH AND HOMEMADE DRESSING
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 oz. package of Revol Greens Green Leaf Crunch
- 8 oz. cooked chicken breast, grilled or pan-fried
- 1/2 cup sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a small jar, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Assemble salad by placing green leaf lettuce in a large salad bowl or platter and drizzle with dressing to taste. (Start on the lighter side so everyone can add their own perfect amount.) Gently toss greens and dressing and top with chicken, tomatoes, avocado, hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, and bacon.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste and serve immediately
Makes 2 servings.