ThE PERFECT MIX OF SUMMER MEETING FALL
- 1 container Revol Greens® Organic Romaine Crunch
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium white onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced (can also use 1 seeded jalapeno)
3 cups diced Yukon gold potatoes
3 1/2 cups fresh sweet corn
1 can coconut milk
2 1/2 cups vegetarian broth
2 tbs vegan yogurt
1 1/2 tsp salt, plus more to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
Prep Time – 15 min
Cook Time – 25 min
Total Time – 40 min
- In a large pot, add the olive oil, garlic, poblano pepper, potatoes and corn and sauté for 7 mins, until the potatoes begin to soften.
- Add your broth, coconut milk and stir.
- Next add the vegan yogurt and simmer until the potatoes are fully cooked.
- Next turn off the heat, and stir in the greens.
- Ladle into serving bowls, and serve with toasted crusty bread!
Recipe created by @clairebear_bites.