the perfect salad for a chilly autumn day
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 oz. Revol Greens Spring Mix
- 1 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. blue cheese
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
- flaky sea salt
- black pepper
- In a small jar, add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Thinly slice apples, removing core and seeds.
- Assemble salad by placing spring mix in a salad bowl and drizzle with dressing. Top with sliced apples, blue cheese, and candied pecans.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.