when the lettuce is so fresh and crunchy, you don’t need too much to make the perfect fall harvest salad
- Revol Greens® Organic Romaine Crunch
- Roasted butternut squash
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Crispy chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a blender and blend.
- Use dressing to marinate chicken thighs (for at least 30 minutes).
- Prep butternut squash by cutting into cubes, tossing with avocado oil, and seasoning with sea salt and pepper.
- Cook butternut squash in the air fryer at 380 degrees for 15 minutes, shaking halfway through or bake the squash in the oven at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Cook chicken in the air fryer at 410 degrees for 15 minutes or cook the chicken in the oven on the same baking sheet as the butternut squash.
- When plating, start with Revol Greens® Organic Romaine Crunch as the base, add the roasted butternut squash, walnuts, goat cheese, crispy chicken thighs and drizzle some of the homemade champagne vinaigrette on top.
Recipe created by @alectreffs