Save some time, money and stress this Thanksgiving with the EASIEST, freshest, and healthy version of a green bean side.
- 3 heaping handfuls Revol Greens® Organic Romaine Crunch
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 cup fresh green beans, halved
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, sliced finely
- Sea salt to taste
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- To a hot pan add the olive oil.
- Once heated, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Next, add the green beans and salt and sauté for one minute.
- Reduce the heat and add the greens.
- Stir until the greens are slightly wilted.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon right before serving.
Recipe created by @clairebear_bites.