TRY THESE GREEK SALAD SKEWERS FOR A FRESH TAKE ON A CLASSIC
- 4 oz. package Revol Greens Romaine Crunch
- 16 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Hothouse (English) cucumber
- 2 oz. block feta cheese
- 16 pitted kalamata olives
- Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 16 small bamboo skewers
- Prep veggies. Slice cucumber into ½ inch half-moons. Cut feta into small cubes, about the size of a grape tomato.
- Assemble skewers. Fold over two-three pieces of lettuce and gently thread onto skewer. Follow with cucumber, grape tomato, feta cheese, and olive. Repeat with remaining skewers.
Makes 16 skewers.