The perfect combination of Delicious summer vegetables
- 3 ears corn
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 1 carton grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 container of Revol Greens® Spring Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Heat up the grill to medium heat.
- Slice the squash, zucchini, bell peppers, red onion, and chop the asparagus. Add all the veggies to a large bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a few shakes of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Transfer over to 2 grill pans and place on the grill. Brush the ears of corn with a small amount of oil and place directly on the grill grates. Grill for about 30 minutes. Stir the veggies couple of times while cooking and rotate the corn so it gets charred on all sides.
- To make the dressing combine the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, minced shallots, olive oil, Dijon mustard, fresh thyme, and rosemary.
- Cut the corn off the cob. Add Revol Greens® Spring Mix to a large bowl and toss with all of the grilled veggies. Add the fresh tomatoes and dressing. Give it a good toss and serve!
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe created by @youcare.selfcare.