greens are the Perfect addition to potato salad, packing it with extra vitamins and minerals
- 1 container Revol Greens® Organic Spring Mix
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, diced
- 1/4 large red onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs fresh dill, chopped finely
- 2 tbs fresh basil, chopped finely
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water by about 2 inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt, and cook the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Add the potatoes to a large serving bowl, mix the dressing into the potatoes, cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- When you’re ready to serve, toss the potato salad with the amazing crisp Revol Greens® Organic Spring Mix, add to your bowls, and enjoy!
Recipe created by @clairebear_bites.