Delight in the flavors of Italy with our Antipasto Salad in a Jar! Perfect for a quick and refreshing meal on the go.
- 8 oz. orzo pasta
- 12 oz. marinated artichokes, drained and quartered
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 4 oz. salami, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella pearls
- 4 oz. package Revol Greens® Organic Red and Green Lettuce
- 3 1-qt. wide-mouth jars
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian herb blend
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Make dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, Italian herbs, sea salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- Prep ingredients. Make orzo according to package instructions. Set aside to cool and drizzle with olive oil to prevent it from sticking together.
- Assemble salads. In each jar, layer in the following order: 2 tablespoons of dressing, tomatoes, marinated artichokes, mozzarella pearls, salami, orzo, cucumber, and then gently pack in the red and green lettuce to the top of the jar.
- When you’re ready to eat, empty the jar into a bowl and toss everything together. Add additional flaky sea salt and freshly cracked pepper if desired.
Makes 3 servings.