THIS FLAVORFUL SALAD IS THE PERFECT SIDE OR MAIN DISH
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian herb blend
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 oz. Revol Greens Green Leaf Crunch, roughly chopped
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 oz. salami, diced
- 2 oz. mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup pepperoncini
- In a small jar, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Assemble salad by placing green leaf crunch in a salad bowl and drizzle with dressing. Gently toss greens and dressing and top with garbanzo beans, salami, mozzarella, tomatoes, red onion, and pepperoncini.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.