an easy weeknight dinner that’s a little nutty, a little spicy and very tasty!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- prepared peanut sauce
- 1 head Revol Greens Living Butter Leaf
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- chopped cilantro
- crushed peanuts
- sriracha or other hot sauce if desired
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken. Cook for 5-7 minutes, undisturbed. Flip over and cook another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes and then thinly slice.
- Wrap chicken in bibb lettuce leaves and top with peanut sauce, green onion, cilantro, and crushed peanuts as desired.
Makes 4 servings.