NUTRITIOUS WHOLE GRAINS COMBINE WITH FLAVORFUL DRESSING IN THIS DELICIOUS SALAD
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (preferably full-fat)
- 4 oz. feta cheese (preferably block)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup farro
- 4 oz. Revol Greens Spring Mix
- 2 cups diced cooked beets
- fresh dill
- flaky sea salt
- black pepper
- Make dressing. Add Greek yogurt, feta, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper to a small food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to adjust consistency if desired. **You can also keep this on the thicker side and do a swoop of dressing on the plate, then layer the greens, beets, farro, and dill on top of the dressing. It’s a pretty presentation!
- Puff farro. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add farro to skillet and toast, shaking pan continuously, for about 2-3 minutes, until farro grains have slightly puffed. (You’ll hear them popping!)
- Assemble salad. Lay greens over dressing, or drizzle dressing over greens. Top with beets, farro, and fresh dill.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.