our take on a burrito bowl featuring our southwest baja salad kit
- 2-4 servings rice (use your favorite type)
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 package Revol Greens Southwest Baja Salad Kit
- 1 small lime (optional)
- 1 small jalapeno (optional)
- Prepare rice according to package instructions. Divide rice into bowls and top with black beans and sliced chicken.
- Add greens to the bowls and drizzle everything with spicy Southwest style dressing.
- Top with salad toppings (shredded Monterey jack cheese, tortilla strips, and dried corn).
- Garnish with jalapeno and fresh lime wedges if desired.
Makes 2 servings.