a fresh take on a turkey & cheese sandwich
- 4 large lavash flatbreads or tortillas
- 8 oz. deli turkey
- 8 slices marble jack or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 oz. package Revol Greens Romaine Crunch
- Heat lavash bread on a hot griddle until warmed through.
- Spread mayo and mustard across the top fourth of the lavash.
- Place cheese and turkey along the bottom of lavash and top with tomato slices. Place a big handful of Romaine Crunch above the turkey and cheese (in the middle of the lavash).
- Starting at the bottom of lavash, tightly roll wrap up towards the mayonnaise and mustard section until it’s completely wrapped. Slice in half, place seam-side down on a plate and secure with toothpicks if desired.
Makes 4 servings.