This WARM NOURISH BOWL is the perfect fall lunch or dinner
Warm Nourish Bowls
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 bag cut butternut squash
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Handful of Revol Greens® Organic Sweet Butter Blend
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water (or more if you like it thinner)
- 1/2 teaspoon each: garlic granules, pink salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay out the cauliflower, squash, and tomatoes on a baking sheet. Pour on the oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Blend up the tahini drizzle in a small blender.
- Put some cooked quinoa at the bottom of a bowl. Now add the cauliflower, squash, tomatoes, edamame, chickpeas, and Butter blend lettuce.
- Add the drizzle and enjoy.
Makes 2 servings.
Recipe created by @youcare.selfcare.