dress up your holiday meals with our winter arugula & Pomegranate salad
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 oz. Revol Greens Baby Arugula
- 4 oz. pomegranate arils
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- flaky sea salt
- black pepper
- In a small jar, add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, sea salt, and black pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Assemble salad by placing arugula in a salad bowl and drizzle with dressing. Gently toss greens and dressing and top with pomegranate arils, goat cheese crumbles, and walnuts.
- Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.